Heavy-duty cast iron wheels are durable, versatile, and heat-resistant. They are made of much stronger material than semi-steel wheels and more economical than forged steel wheels.
- Offer one of the highest ratings of any wheel, capable of bearing up to 10,000 lbs
- Roll easily on all surfaces
- Withstand high-temperatures up to 800° F.
- Resistant to water and harsh environmental conditions.
- Capable of withstanding exposure to chemicals, grease, and oil
- Roller Bearings
- Ball Bearings
- Wheel Seals
- Meat Processing
- Material Handling
- Tow Lines